Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Tweez to Please

Made a quick video with the app Quik. It's so fun and creative for short and to the point videos!! The tweezers mentioned in the video are an amazingly sharp and precise set for all types of blackhead extractions and removing stubborn hairs like eyebrows or ingrown hairs. I love them, but I did honestly like them for my hubby since he likes using them too. He loves everyone of the tools. Comes with 3 tweezers with protectors (because they are super sharp!!), and 3 extractors.

Conveniently comes in a carrying case that is super helpful because knowing my hubby he will forget to use them, or worse he'll forget to store them properly. This way there's no excuse as to where they are, unless he misplaces the whole thing, then, well he's SOT lol! But all in all this set has been keeping my brows in check, and keeping hubby satisfied with his blackhead removal. He's a bit of a pimple popping addict! It's kinda cute if you ask me.. But it may be because he's my husband, and I secretly like popping them too.. I know, kinda gross. But it's oddly very satisfying, if done properly without too much damage to the skin!! Beauty School tricks of the trade starting to really paying off. (and i was told it wouldn't be worth it)

Here's my youtube video 

Head on over to amazon to get your own set bit.ly/2weez

Thanks so much for reading. Hope you found this somewhat entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment