Pages

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Beauty is Skin deep.. But better outside is a confidence boost!

Everyone knows that we all go through these patches in our life that we wish were easier to tackle. Well this happens just about everyday for me, my entire life!! For as long as I can remember I've been a bit on the heavier side. Not your average girl for being an active child. It's been a long and somewhat traumatic road for my weight management, but I am determined that in 2018 I will become much more healthy and really start working on my lifestyle choices.

I had recently started going to the gym with my sister and we were killing it. Everyday for about a month we were going pretty consistently. Even though it's been quite hard to get up these past few weeks due to the weather I will start going again. I recently started my own membership, but not gonna lie I haven't gone due to poor sleeping habits, and letting myself give the dumbest excuses.
Taken Oct. 19, 2017 I was down 30lbs

This coming year it's going to change. Starting with wardrobe. Which by far is probably one of my biggest excuses, lack of gym clothes. I was going thru all of my "gym" related clothing, and i discovered that many of my pieces were all for much warmer weather. Thus giving me the "ok" to not get up in the morning and go to the gym at freezing temperatures!! I know, it's not an excuse. But give me a break, I lost my gym partner, and I really lack the self motivation. Any way... My mom gave me new sneakers for the gym for my birthday, and i had found an awesome deal on leggings from Pop Fit (which due to weight gain this month, will probably be more snug on me now... oops) and I love them!! They haven't quite met the gym yet, but they will, very very soon!!

I did want to mention one piece of clothing that I've actually been wanting for months now, and I finally got my hands on one!!

http://amzn.to/2l2oXfs
It's super comfortable to wear and because they have removable cups it can be washed easily without ruining the insides like other bras. I choose pink because it's my favorite color, and it helps me feel empowered knowing that my girls are being protected, and I can still go hard in the gym!!

My journey has only just begun, and it will only get better from here. Wish me luck, and I will post my progress as I get the courage and energy to get up to go the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment