Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2017

The Music to my Soul

A daily routine has got to be the best thing you can do for yourself. Everyone should have one, and stick to it for better overall healthy lifestyle choices. Me on the other hand, I wish I could sit down and plan out my day exactly the way I would like for it to go. But that's not always going to happen. Why? Two words... MY BOYS!!

As a mom of two little boys, 8 and 4 to be exact, my everyday situation varies from day to day, month to month, even year to year... Depending on what I'm going thru that day, week or month. As well as whether the kids are on vacation from school. Our daily routines haven't always been as consistent as I wish they would be. Not to mention our living situation doesn't necessarily help. One thing that is for sure it that I always try to incorporate Music into my life!

My favorite way to listen to music has got to be, hands down, is in the shower. Full volume, singing in the shower, dancing in the water (safely because.. um... slip!). So of course I'm always a huge fan of playing my Spotify playlist that makes me wanna move on either my phone, or iPad, whichever one my boys don't currently have in their possession. But for longest time, I had always struggled with a way of listening to my favorites, and skipping the ones i didn't want to listen to, without leaving the shower... Until NOW!!!

I recently was given the opportunity to try this little gadget out. I bought him off Amazon, and got it delivered really quick, (thanks to Amazon Prime)



I fell in love with him immediately!!  He so compact and perfect for the shower. Nice and loud, and sticks to the wall with a little suction cup, and can also be clipped to a backpack or belt loop for on the go. Connect your Bluetooth with your phone and please whatever you have running. You can also change the song as well as pause music with the buttons on the side


Packed with a ton of other awesome goodies, charging cable and box but also plugs into any USB, a micro SD memory card 8gb, and a mini usb drive to upload music from your computer to listen to without your phone being connected. Check out their listing on amazon by clicking here http://amzn.to/2E8lrYS

It’s an awesome gift for anyone who needs a little extra boost in their routine by listening to their favorite music through this perfect little device. 

No comments:

Post a Comment