Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2017

New Hair Who Dis?

Every once in a while I get a little crazy when it comes to my hair choices. For the longest time I've always had it short, and I mean real short. I had a sudden urge to rebel against hair, and went Pixie in high school. Not sure if I've ever mentioned that here yet but a good update doesn't hurt. Well tonight I did a thing... For a whole year and a half now I've been growing out my hair, and it's gotten pretty long. I'm super proud of myself. My hubby loves it!!


But it's also gotten to a point where there isn't much of a style to it at the moment. So here i go again and ... BOOM!!!


I gave myself bangs!! It's a cute way to change it up, and at first i'm always going nuts over the shortness around my face.. And if i'm being honest I might have gone a little too short for my comfort...

It'll take me some time and maybe a completed look with a full face of makeup and a cleaner less oily scalp.. 

I was testing out this new set of hair cutting shears, and i'm in love with the quality. They take me back to my beauty school years. Nice and heavy, sharp (a huge plus), and a completed set with thinning shears, clips, cleaning cloth, comb and a leather case to carry it all in. Perfect starter set for those getting into hair cutting. This set I ordered it off Amazon http://amzn.to/2C1RJUg . I didn't realize there was a different color until it was too late, I would've opted for the blue hawaiian style. I got the black stripe set, and it is a really pretty sleek chic look!


Have fun if you get this set. I can't wait to use it on my kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment