Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Wifi Light Bulb Lights me up!!

Lights in the beauty world are essential when it comes to makeup application, and youtube video quality! So when I came across a light bulb I could power up with my phone, I was all in, and couldn't wait to get it home!!!

Currently being housed in what is by far my most favorite feature of my room, a plastic star lamp, I have officially been obsessed with playing around with its capabilities. I have it set up where it automatically turns itself on at 6:30am when it's time to wake up the kiddos for school, and I love that I can have it on when I arrive home after a long day and it's dark out. My boys thoroughly enjoy watching it change colors when we're having a mini dance party before bed.

Something I am super excited to do is once I get my room nicely set up again for youtube videos, this light will be the main source to obtain a better quality video!! Nothing is more crucial to the survival of a Youtube channel than poor lighting situations. I love my natural lights don't get me wrong, but being able to record at a later time when the sun has gone down for the day is a huge plus and opens up the possibilities for other types of videos to be shot at night.

Honestly, nothing makes this geeky tech girl giddier than new gadgets to play with. Lights and fun decor make me happier to be around knowing that my surroundings match my personality. I'm currently working on a small DIY project with 30ft fairy lights that are also remote controlled, and it's making me super anxious and excited at the time. So that's something to look forward to in the later days ahead.

Loving my light bulb when it wakes me up in such a way where it's natural!! My boys... Not so much! Lol! But oh well... Time to get up is time to get up!!




Check out the light bulb here http://amzn.to/2nkaVqH

No comments:

Post a Comment