Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Morning Tutorial

Hi everyone in this new video I'm very proud of the look i came up with... This simple yet very flattering look is really easy to recreate and even easier to find the colors. Bare with me that my lighting may not be the best and i did shoot this late at night where my natural sunlight wasn't doing these colors any justice.



<3
Products used in this tutorial are:
FACE
-(for the sake of the video i didn't have any foundation or tinted moisturizer)
-Kirkland concealer (for undereyes)
-ELF Studio Blush & Bronzer

LIPS
-Neutregena moisture lipcolor, Sparkling
-Milani lipstick/gloss Glossy Nude
-ELF Super Shiny Gloss Yellow gold (optional)

EYES
-ELF eyelid primer
-ELF 100 Eyeshadow- Orange, light yellow, orange/tan
-Maybeline Define-a-line Black
-Maybeline Falsies Volumizing Express Waterproof mascara

Hope you enjoyed this Tutorial. For any future requests feel free to leave them as a comment below or message me on my facebook page.

<3
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment