Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Flower Inspired look

Hi everyone. So this particular look is like the title says, flower inspired, and i had to pick my favorite flower. That would be the state flower of Hawaii, the Hibiscus. Now i know that there is a multitude of colors and combinations so this particular combo looked to me like the perfect color combination for a simple spring look. Using white as my base it was easy to add any other color to the eyes for that added wow factor.
Below is the complete list of products i used in my latest tutorial as well as snap shots of what it looks like on me. Hope you enjoyed this and can't wait to see if you recreate it yourself.




Products
FACE~
- L'Oreal True Match Liquid foundation Creamy Neutral (C3)
- Kirkland Signature Borghese Mineral Exact Match Concealer
- ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer

EYES~
- Claire's 56 Eyeshadow Pallete- White, Hot Pink (shimmers)
- ELF 100 Eyeshadow Palette- Black, Hot Pink (mattes)
- Jesse's Girl Loose Pigments - Pixie Dust
- Maybeline Define-a-line Ebony Black
- ELF Liquid Liner Black

LIPS~
- Jordana Easyshine Glossy Lip Color - Watermelon

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog, my channel, follow me on twitter, facebook... For more updates and looks to come

<3
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment