Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Go green Tutorial and Products

Hi everyone.. With the birds chirping, and the flowers blooming, I wanted to recreate this green look perfect for the spring months ahead. For a step by step on how to create this look for yourself here's the video.


For all the products used keep reading!



Products used in this tutorial
FACE
-ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer
-L'Oreal True Match Liquid foundation (my shade is C3)
 
EYES
-ELF 100 Eyeshadow Palette (greens and mossy column)
-ELF Eyelid Primer
-Maybeline Define-a-line Ebony Black
-Maybeline Falsies mascara in black (waterproof)
 
LIPS
-Jordana Easyshine Glossy Lip Color in Mango Delight
 
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial for more looks add your requests to the comments, subscribe to my channel, message me on facebook, follow me on twitter, and all that good stuff.
 
Good Morning,
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment