Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

A Dramatic Valentine's Look

Love is one of the most important feelings you can have and give in your life. But what does it truly mean... Oddly enough, we are all somehow fixated on the appearance one has rather than what we hold deep inside us all. Honestly, I feel like as the hopeless romantic that I am, valentine's comes at the perfect time of year.

Playing roles during this so-called holiday can either be extremely exciting for some and for others such a traumatic experience they want nothing to ever do with again. On the one hand, I love everything about being playful, and dramatic at times, it keeps things fresh! On another hand, it does take some time effort and a little luck. But, man is it fun to dress up.

So, this year I decided to play a part using a mask, and a bridal headpiece. Came up with a flirty yet uber sexy valentine's masquerade look that would make any man's jaw drop to the floor.

I love the way the look came out and I hope you enjoy the youtube video that I created!



You can find the mask here : http://amzn.to/2siKc30
The bridal headpiece here: http://amzn.to/2C1AGkb

No comments:

Post a Comment