Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winter Wishlist!!

Ok so i have had a few products that I've had my eye on for quite awhile... not all of them may be beauty related but they do help in making me feel beautiful..... in a sense!!

Most of these products are from bath and body works.. but a lot of these are mostly beauty..

First of all i have been wanting to expand my cosmetics collection, and something about this brand, not only being very VERY affordable, has gotten me addicted.. E.L.F. cosmetics are the coolest most affordable line of makeup you could ever find. Starting at $1 and accounts for lipglosses to brushes of all types. The Studio line is the "professional" side to ELF and most products start at $3 and range all the way up to $10 depending on what you're looking for. Great holiday and special occasion packaging and all at reasonable prices great for gift giving, and those who are just starting out in makeup. So for me anything from this brand will make up happy.

My next couple of products are a mixup of beauty and beauty related.. Bath & Body Works... My new favorite store for lotions, hand sanitizers, and especially HOME FRAGRANCES!!! The scent i recently picked up was the new fragrance added to their signature line is the Secret Wonderland! Came out in the beginning of November. I've been wanting to go back and trying out some new scents and bring my collection of body splashes and lotions to a much more variety of choices. Now the Home fragrances are something to talk about. I absolutely love their new wallflowers for christmas. I personaly have the white snowflake... and attatched to that wallflower is the scent that have been using for the past two weeks and it's Holly Wreath... It smells just like the holidays!! LOVES IT!! the month before i was using Mint Chocolate.. and since it was put in before halloween it was delicious to walk in my house and smell like it was filled with chocolate.. I haven't had a chance to go back to get myself more scents but i'm dying to go back soon.. Maybe my next day off i'll take a little trip and treat myself for my birthday!!!

Fashion related!!! SCARVES I can't wait for Winter to be here.. But of course before christmas is my birthday and well i like all the winter apperal beanies scarfs gloves.. Like today i saw the cutest tipless gloves that a co-worker of mine had on and i fell in love with the colors. So i know what i'm "investing" in soon!! cuz it's COLD outside!

Well for some reason those are the only things off the top of my head that i have been wanting the most...

It's beginning to feel a lot like christmas!! Happy early Birthday to me lol! Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment