Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!!

So this is my brand new blog and welcome to those who read this even if you're just passing by I really appreciate it! I've been interested in doing much more activity online and pursuing my interest in makeup and fashion, and well, anything beauty related. As I begin my collection of cosmetics and other beauty things, i've realized that I want to show people what i can do. I plan on doing much more makeup looks and showcasing my talent and passion for making women feel and look beautiful.

I do have people to thank for this new found love. First off i would love to mention all of the beautiful ladies i watch very often on Youtube.com. First beautiful woman i want to mention is Emily Eddington... She's such an inspiration and very talented i really can't describe in words how cool she is. Next is Kandee Johnson her story alone is such a great reason to be a better YOU!! Love her videos and how passionate she is about helping others not just girls and not just about makeup... again no words can even begin to say how much she deserves it, I want to congratulate her on here "cupcake" and she puts it.. Next on my list of inspiring women is Marlena, others know her as MakeupGeekTv... Love her personality and drive!!

Other women i would love to give a shout out to are as follows (Youtube user names)
Julie G : JulieG713
Bethany: MacBarbie07
Blair Fowler: juicystar07
Elle Fowler: AllThatGlitters21
and Jessica G: agentspeedybeauty

Love you ladies and keep up the awesome job!!!

This concludes my introduction hope i can inspire as many people as these power women...
My youtube channel is MysticFire07

Lots of love and beautiful colors,
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment